Dallas Cowboys Vs Chicago Bears Monday Night Football Betting TrendsRachel Garcia
The Dallas Cowboys look to continue their quest for the NFC East title tonight as they go for a season-high third straight win Monday night against the slumping Bears, who will be without Jay Cutler yet again.
With temperatures expected to dip to the mid teens and a wind chill possibly below zero by kickoff, both coaches prepared their teams for the cold weather game this week. Bears head coach Marc Trestman had the heaters out in practice in Chicago all this week. While Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett had his squad working outside on cold days in Dallas.
Monday Night Football Betting Trends Dallas Cowboys Vs Chicago Bears
- The Cowboys have a 13-17 record in December since Tony Romo took the QB starting position in 2006, but Romo himself has a11-15 record as he missed part of the 2010 season with an injury.
- Tony Romo is 1-7 ATS on Monday Night Football.
- Romo is 1-2 facing the Chicago Bears as he has thrown 4 TDs and 8 INTs while posting a 75.4 passer rating in those games.
- Dallas this season: 7-5 SU, 8-4 ATS
- When playing in December the Cowboys are 4-6 SU
- When playing on grass the Cowboys are 5-5 SU
- When playing outside the division the Cowboys are 4-6 SU
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’s last 5 games
- Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- Dallas is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’s last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Chicago
- Chicago this season: 6-6 SU, 2-9-1 ATS
- When playing in December the Bears are 2-8 SU
- When playing on grass the Bears are 7-3 SU
- When playing outside their own division the Bears are 5-5 SU
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chicago’s last 14 games
- Chicago is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Chicago is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games at home
- Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
- Chicago is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games when playing at home against Dallas