The Super Bowl is the biggest game in the world and the best way to raise the stakes while maximizing the fun is to bet on Super Bowl 54 props. Here are the top 8 Super Bowl 54 props you need to target.
Eight Super Fun Must Bet Super Bowl 54 Props
- Lovato’s microphone on a mic stand -280
- Lovato’s microphone not on a mic stand +200
Will Demi Lovato use a mic stand? One of her most famous quotes is, “I want to get to the point where I don’t have to have anything but a rug and a microphone stand on stage and still be able to sell out places like Madison Square Garden like Bruce Springsteen.” Take that for what you will.
- Lovato wears skirt/shorts/dress/gown -280
- Lovato wears any other bottom wear +200
Our analysis determines that there are few things other than a skirt, a pair of shorts, a dress, or a gown, that someone can wear to cover their bottom. We’re not making a pick. We’re just pointing out an obvious, common sense, fact.
- Trump sings along to the National Anthem +200
- Trump won’t sing along to the anthem -280
Does the Prez know the words? He probably does. But, it might take him time to remember. After all, he’s got the State of the Union next Tuesday. Then again, it doesn’t take much to mumble along.
- Colin Kaepernick mentioned during broadcast +255
- Not mentioned during broadcast -365
Colin Kapernick was the last QB to take the 49ers to the Super Bowl. Does that give him enough clout to be mentioned during the broadcast? If you were FOX, getting a cut of $5.6 mil for every 30-second commercial, would you name the NFL’s owners’ most disliked person on the planet? Just saying.
- Joe Montana shown playing with KC +135
- Joe Montana not shown playing with KC -175
Montana played for both the Niners and Chiefs. It doesn’t seem fair to show him throwing a TD pass for one without the other, right?
- Donald J. Trump attends Super Bowl LIV +350
- Donald J. Trump not in Super Bowl LIV -530
Trump has the impeachment trial to deal with, coronavirus, and a State of the Union address. He’s also got to find time to come up with new nicknames for Shifty Schiff, Sleepy Joe, and everyone else. With that being written, he sleeps about 4 to 4 ½ hours a night. So…who knows?
- Total commercials aired over 92 ½ +120
- Total commercials aired under 92 ½ -160
$5.6 million for every 30-seconds. That’s the cost for the pleasure of shilling your product during Super Bowl LIV. That’s a dollar sign. A 5. A decimal point. And a 6. Don’t forget the word “million”.
- Trump total tweets during SuperBowl Over ½ -155
- Trump total tweets during SuperBowl Under ½ +115
Trump is a prolific tweeter. He can tweet and retweet hundreds of times per day, but will he tweet during the Super Bowl?