After dropping one at home against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday, the Dallas Mavericks can’t afford back to back losses as they take on the Los Angeles Clippers this Thursday, at 10 PM ET.
Dallas is ninth in the Western Conference standings and recently lost 122-120 in overtime against the Warriors after Steph Curry knocked down a last second three pointer. The Mavs have alternated wins and losses over their last seven outings, but they have failed to cover the spread in their last three games in a row.
The Clippers and Mavericks are both in the top 10 scoring teams in the NBA, in fact, Los Angeles leads all teams averaging 107.6 points per game while Dallas ranks 8th with 105.1 per night. In fact, the last four games in the head-to-head series have gone OVER the NBA oddsmakers’ game total, including all three meetings this season. So keep an eye on the game total.
Dallas Mavericks Vs. Los Angeles Clippers Betting Stats
Top Betting Trends For This Matchup:
The Dallas Mavericks are:
- 44-31 straight up and 39-35-1 against the spread this season
- 13-3 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.
- 43-18 ATS in their last 61 road games.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.
- 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.
- 37-18 ATS in their last 55 games as a road underdog.
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning SU record.
- 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 day rest.
- 37-14 ATS in their last 51 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- 5 of their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest have gone OVER the game total
- 6 of their last 7 games overall have gone OVER the game total.
- 6 of their last 8 road games have gone OVER the game total.
The Los Angeles Clippers are:
- 53-22 straight up and 42-32-1 against the spread this season
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
- 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.
- 7-15 ATS in their last 22 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.
- 7 of their last 9 games playing on 0 days rest have gone OVER the game total.
- 7 of the last 8 home games have gone UNDER the total
- 7 of their last 9 vs. a team with a winning S.U. record have gone OVER the game total.
Head to Head Betting Trends:
- The Clippers have won seven of the last 10 games in the series against the Mavericks
- The Mavericks are 7-2 against the spread in their last 9 visits to the Staples Center playing the Clippers
- The last four games in the series have gone OVER the game total