Houston Vs Golden State Odds, Final Score Prediction & TV/Live Streaming InfoJosh Bailey
Arguably the best guard int NBA, Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors are 8-point favorites when they play host to James Harden, Dwight Howard and the Houston Rockets tonight at the Oracle Arena. The game will be broadcast live on ESPN and can be streamed live at WatchESPN.com.
Analyzing The Houston Rockets Vs Golden State Warriors Odds, My Final Score Prediction & TV/Live Streaming Info
Matchup: Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors
Date: Jan. 21, 2015
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. ET
Location: Oakland, California
Stadium: ORACLE Arena
TV Info: ESPN
Live Stream: WatchESPN
Radio: Houston Vs Golden State
Point Spread: Warriors -8
Game Total: 217.5
Click here for Live NBA Odds
The Golden State Warriors followed up their 25-point win over the Rockets on Saturday with a ridiculous 122-79 win over the Nuggets on Monday. Meanwhile, the Houston Rockets have won six of their last eight overall and are coming off a 110-98 win over the Pacers on Monday.
— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) January 20, 2015
The Houston Rockets Will Beat the Golden State Warriors If
- The Rockets play defense – The last time that these two teams played, the Golden State Warriors shot 54.9% from the field and scored 130 points. Houston prides itself on defense. They’d better make sure that their defensive pride translates to the basketball court in the rematch versus the Warriors.
- James Harden plays live an all star – In the previous matchup against he Warriors, Harden, who is one of the best players in the league this season, was held to 4 of 15 from the field. He scored only 12 points and went 0 for 4 from behind the three-point line. Much more is expected, James, much more.
- Slows the game down – The Warriors attempted 91 shots in the last game between these two. Houston attempted 88 shots. A fast game favors the Warriors.
The Golden State Warriors Will Beat the Houston Rockets If
- Run, run, run – Golden State is averaging 110 points per game. They’ve got a ton of finishers on their team including Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes and Stephen Curry. They should run every chance that they get. It worked last time against the Rockets.
— Golden St. Warriors (@warriors) January 21, 2015
- Get second chance points – The Warriors secured 12 offensive rebounds in the last game versus the Rockets. Houston only had 10 offensive boards. Overall, Golden State out rebounded Houston 37 to 29.
- Let James get his – The Warriors can allow James Harden to get his. In fact, by pushing too hard, Harden is likely to hurt the Rockets more than hurt Golden State. Stopping Patrick Beverley, Dwight Howard, Trevor Ariza and Donatas Montiejunas is the key.
Rockets Vs Warriors Against the Spread Betting Trends
The Rockets are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games overall and 1-5 ATS in their last six games against a team with a winning record, while the Warriors are 7-1 ATS in their last eight games against a team above .600 and 20-5-1 ATS in their last 26 home games.
Head to head, the Rockets are 0-4 ATS in the last four meetings overall and the Under is 6-2 in the last eight meetings.
Bet On the Golden State Warriors to Beat the Houston Rockets
It is awfully difficult to see much changing in this game from the last game. Harden should keep it closer because it’s doubtful that he is as bad in this contest like he was the last time that these two teams faced each other.
But, and it’s a big one, Golden State is just better than Houston. Andrew Bogut, their center, can stick with Dwight Howard and Harden isn’t any better than Curry. So, it comes down to guys like Thompson and Barnes versus Beverley and Ariza. In those matchups, the Warriors have a huge edge.