Alabama at Kentucky College Hoops Odds, Final Score Prediction & TV InfoJosh Bailey
You are about to get in intense sense of deja vu when the Kentucky Wildcats host the Alabama Crimson Tide this Saturday in Lexington. The game tips off at 7 PM ET and will be broadcast live on the SEC Now and you can stream it live here: WatchESPN.
UK's 20-0 start to the season has passed the 2009-10 team for sole-possession of the third best start in UK history pic.twitter.com/JRS9y0wKjO
— Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) January 30, 2015
The top ranked Kentucky Wildcats tormented the Red Elephants 70-48 in Tuscaloosa two weeks ago, so if you are going to be on the Crimson Tide pulling off an historic upset in Rupp Arena is more than a longshot.
Analyzing The Alabama at Kentucky College Hoops Odds & A Closer Look At My Final Score Prediction
Matchup: Alabama Crimson Tide vs (1) Kentucky Wildcats
Date: Jan. 31, 2015
Start Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Stadium: Rupp Arena
TV Info: SECN
Live Stream: WatchESPN
Radio: Kentucky Vs Alabama
Click here for Live College Hoops Odds
The Alabama Crimson Tide Will Beat the Kentucky Wildcats If
- They have a great three-point shooting night – The Tide is horribly overmatched against the Kentucky Wildcats. The last time these two teams faced each other, Kentucky drubbed Alabama 70 to 48. The Crimson Tide has to improve their three-point shooting significantly, from the 27.8% in game 1, to close to 40% if they hope to have any shot versus Kentucky.
- Alabama forces Willie Cauley-Stein to come out of the paint – One of Alabama’s bigs is going to have to have success with a 14 to 15 foot jumper. That could, it may not, but it could force Cauley-Stein out of the paint. If Alabama can do that, they might get some easy buckets.
- Defend the three-point line and box out – Kentucky shot 47.1% from 3 in the first game. If that happens again, the same result will happen as well, a blow-out victory for the Wildcats. Alabama has to defend the three-point line and then they have to grab defensive rebounds.
The Kentucky Wildcats Will Beat the Alabama Crimson Tide If
- Kentucky keeps the mental errors down – Whenever Kentucky gets into trouble, whenever a team is close to the Wildcats, especially an SEC team, it’s because Kentucky is making mental errors. The Wildcats must keep those mental errors down.
- The Wildcats hit their free throws – The reason that Kentucky is almost unbeatable is because not only are the Wildcats athletic and can shoot, but they hit their free throws as well. Kentucky shot over 88% from the free throw line in the first game against Alabama. That must continue.
- Kentucky pushes the pace – The Wildcats are at their best when they push the pace. Alabama tries to goad teams into falling asleep by continually passing the ball and looking for open shots and playing a lock down defense. If the Wildcats push the pace, they’ll blow out the Crimson Tide.
Bet On the Kentucky Wildcats to Beat the Alabama Crimson Tide
Kentucky should have no trouble putting a beat down on Alabama. The Wildcats are just too good in every phase of the game, particularly on the defensive end where they lead the nation in field goal percentage allowed.
Expect a blowout in this matchup.