The third-ranked Wisconsin Badgers head into Assembly Hall tonight in hopes of extending a 12-game winning streak against the storied Indiana Hoosiers. A win will also improve on the best start in school history.
(3) Wisconsin at Indiana
The Wisconsin Badgers and the Indiana Hoosiers will meet in a regular season Big Ten matchup.
Starts: 01/14/2014 7:00PM
Assembly Hall, 1001 East 17th St.
College Basketkball Betting Trends – (3) Wisconsin Badgers Vs. Indiana Hoosiers
Top Betting Trends For This matchup:
- Wisconsin this season: 16-0 SU, 10-5-1 ATS | 8-4-1 ATS at Home, 2-1 ATS Away.
- Wisconsin is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Wisconsin’s last 9 games on the road
- Wisconsin’s best offensive weapon is sophomore Sam Dekker, who averages 14.3 points per game and .515 field goal %.
- Indiana This Season: 11-5 SU, 7-7-1 ATS | 5-6 ATS at home & 2-1-1 ATS away
- Indiana’s best player is sophomore guard Yogi Ferrell who scores 17.5 points per game.
- Indiana is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games
- Indiana is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Indiana is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Indiana is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games at home
Head to Head Matchup:
- Points per game: Wisconsin 76.4 (89 th ), Indiana 80.5 (35 th )
- Wisconsin is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Indiana
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wisconsin’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Indiana
- Indiana is 0-10 SU in its last 10 games when playing Wisconsin
- Indiana is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Wisconsin
- Indiana is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Wisconsin
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games when playing at home against Wisconsin
- Indiana is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Wisconsin
- Wisconsin is not only undefeated but they have Indiana’s number, winning the last 10 meetings, covering the spread in eight of those matchups.