No 2 Syracuse Orange travel to the Sunshine state Saturday to face the Miami Hurricanes. A win will match their second-best start in school history, but they will have to hit the half century mark first.
A few short weeks ago on Jan. 4th, one of the closest and stingiest games for the Orange was a win against this same defensive-minded Miami squad, 49-44 was the final score.
Syracuse vs Miami College Basketball Betting Trends
Top Betting Trends For This Matchup:
- Syracuse this season: 18-0 SU, 11-3 ATS
- Syracuse is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Under is 5-1 in Orange last 6 Saturday games.
- Under is 4-1-1 in Orange last 6 road games.
- Orange are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 Saturday games.
- Orange are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
- Orange are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
- Miami this season: 10-8 SU, 6-8 ATS
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami’s last 5 games
- Miami is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
- Miami is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
- Under is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 home games.
- Under is 4-0 in Hurricanes last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Hurricanes last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Hurricanes are 33-16-5 ATS in their last 54 Saturday games.
- Hurricanes are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Hurricanes are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600
Head to Head Trends:
- Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Syracuse
- Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Syracuse
- Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Syracuse