The 10-2 Oklahoma State Cowboys take on the 11-2 Missouri Tigers at the AT&T Cotton Bowl this Friday on FOX.
Oklahoma State vs Missouri
The Oklahoma State Cowboys are 1.5 points favorites over the Missouri Tigers in the AT&T Cotton Bowl.
Starts: 01/03/2014 7:30PM
AT&T Stadium, 900 E Randol Mill Rd
AT&T Cotton Bowl Oklahoma State vs Missouri Betting Trends
Top Trends For This Matchup:
- Oklahoma State this season: 10-2 SU, 8-4 ATS
- The Cowboys are 15-8 in the bowl games (.652 W-L%); they have won three in a row.
- Oklahoma State is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Missouri
- Oklahoma State is 25-13 ATS in all games over the last 3 seasons.
- Oklahoma State is 25-13 ATS in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
- Oklahoma State is 22-11 ATS as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
- Oklahoma State is 18-8 ATS after playing a conference game over the last 3 seasons.
- When playing in January the Cowboys are 2-2 SU
- When playing on turf the Cowboys are 8-2 SU
- When an underdog on the road the Cowboys are 4-6
- Missouri this season: 11-2 SU, 11-2 ATS
- Missouri is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Missouri’s last 6 games
- When playing in January the Tigers are 1-0 SU
- When playing on turf the Tigers are 8-2 SU
- When favored at home the Tigers are 7-3 SU
- Missouri is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma State
- Missouri is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma State
- The Tigers are 13-16 in bowl games (.448 W-L%); they won their last appearance in 2011.
Cotton Bowl Last 10 Results:
- January 2, 2004 | Mississippi 31-28 Oklahoma State 28
- January 1, 2005 | Tennessee 38-7 Texas A&M
- January 2, 2006 | Alabama 13-10 Texas Tech
- January 1, 2007 | Auburn 17-14 Nebraska
- January 1, 2008 | Missouri 38-7 Arkansas
- January 2, 2009 | Mississippi 47-34 Texas Tech
- January 2, 2010 | Mississippi 21-7 Oklahoma State
- January 7, 2011 | LSU 41-24 Texas A&M
- January 6, 2012 | Arkansas 29-16 Kansas State
- January 4, 2013 | Texas A&M 41-13 Oklahoma