College Football Betting Trends- UCF at LouisvilleRachel Garcia
Two ACC teams meet for college football this Friday night, when the 4-1 UCF Knights challenge the undefeated Louisville Cardinals at 8 PM ET at the Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium.
"These guys were young when they started, and now they’re grown up," Louisville coach Charlie Strong said about the way his team is handling the season. "All the guys play off one another, and they don’t care who gets the glory. They’re happy to see one another get it done."
Here are some betting stats you might find helpful for this matchup.
- This will be the first ever meeting between Louisville and Central Florida.
- This matchup features and undefeated team away from home, the UFC Knights (3-0 on the road in 2013 including an upset of Penn State), against an unbeaten squad at home, the Louisville Cardinals (4-0).
- Louisville is dominating opponents on defense; they don’t allow anybody to get near the end zone allowing just 7.3 points per game, best in College Football.
- This game features the best scoring defense in the nation Louisville, which allows 7.3 points per game and the 11th with UCF allowing 16.6.
- Knights QB Blake Bortles has never been intercepted on a Friday matchup; he has completed 47 of 69 passes for 690 yards, 5 touchdowns and ZERO interceptions. His record is 2-0.
- Cardinals QB Teddy Bridgewater is 55 for 89 with 793 yards, six TDs and 2 INTs on Friday Games. His record is 3-0.
- Bridgewater has twice as many TDs passes (18) this season than Bortles (9), and one interception less (2-3).
- Central Florida is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road.
- Central Florida has won six of his last eight games on the road dating last season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Central Florida’s last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Central Florida’s last 14 games on the road
- Louisville is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home; that only loss came against UConn last season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Louisville’s last 6 games, and in 4 of the last 5 games at home.