Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Georgia Bulldogs – Gator Bowl Betting TrendsRachel Garcia
The 8-4 Nebraska Cornhuskers take on the 8-4 Georgia Bulldogs at the 69th edition of the Gator Bowl, in the first day of 2014.
Nebraska vs Georgia – Gator Bowl Betting Trends
Top Betting Trends for this matchup:
- Nebraska this season: 8-4 SU, 6-6 ATS
- The Cornhuskers are 24-25 in bowl games (.490 W-L%); they have lost the last three in a row.
- Nebraska is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Nebraska is 17-7 SU in its last 24 games
- When playing in January the Cornhuskers are 4-4 SU
- When playing on grass the Cornhuskers are 5-5 SU
- In games where they out gain opponents in yardage the Cornhuskers are 6-4 SU
- When an underdog on the road the Cornhuskers are 3-7 SU
- Georgia this season: 8-4 SU, 3-7-2 ATS
- The Bulldogs are 27-18-3 in bowl games (.594 W-L%); they have won five of their last seven bowl appearances.
- Georgia is 25-11 ATS in road games in non-conference games since 1992.
- Georgia is 2-6-2 ATS in its last 10 games
- Georgia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Georgia’s last 14 games
- When playing in January the Bulldogs are 8-2 SU
- When playing on grass the Bulldogs are 7-3 SU
- In games where they are out gained in yardage the Bulldogs are 7-3 SU
- When favored at home the Bulldogs are 9-1 SU
Gator Bowl Last 10 Results:
- January 1, 2004 | Maryland 41-7 West Virginia
- January 1, 2005 | Florida State 30-18 West Virginia
- January 2, 2006 | Virginia Tech 34-25 Louisville
- January 1, 2007 | West Virginia 38-35 Georgia Tech
- January 1, 2008 | Texas Tech 31-28 Virginia
- January 1, 2009 | Nebraska 26-21 Clemson
- January 1, 2010 | Florida State 33-21 West Virginia
- January 2, 2012 | Florida 24-17 Ohio State
- January 1, 2013 | Northwestern 34-20 Mississippi State