Oregon Vs. California Online College Football OddsJosh Bailey
It took the Oregon Ducks (6-1, 3-1 Pac-12) eight weeks to play a complete football game and were rewarded with an impressive 45-20 victory over the Washington Huskies. With very little rest the Ducks take flight to the Bay Area on a short week to take on the California Golden Bears (4-3, 2-3) at the new Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
No. 7 Oregon Ducks at California Golden Bears
When: Friday, Oct. 24 at 10:00 pm ET
Where: Levi’s Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.)
TV: FOX Sports 1
Betting Line: Oregon -17
Ducks Vs. Golden Bears Online College Football Odds
Oregon has won five straight against Cal by an average of 30 points, including last season’s 55-16 home victory in which Ducks RB Bryon Marshall rushed for 130 yards and two touchdowns.
Ducks QB Marcus Mariota threw a career-high six touchdowns in a 59-17 win in 2012, and he could be in for another big day against a Bears squad that is allowing an FBS-worst 391.7 yards per game through the air.
— College GameDay (@CollegeGameDay) October 21, 2014
The California Golden Bears are coming off a 36-34 loss to No. 25 UCLA and are allowing the most passing TDs in the country at 26 (if that isn’t a reason to bet the over then). The Bears offense has been held to fewer than 400 yards in both back-to-back defeats.
Cal is averaging 41.6 points per game and 496.6 yards. QB Jared Goff leads the Cal offense completing 4.8 percent of his passes with 24 touchdowns and four interceptions. Daniel Lasco is the bears leading rusher averaging 5.1 yards per carry with six touchdowns
Early Betting Prediction: Oregon 55, Cal 34
Oregon Ducks Stats Leaders
- Passing: Mariota – 132-188, 1957 yds, 19 tds
- Rushing: Freeman – 114 car, 636 yds, 11 tds
- Receiving: Allen – 23 rec, 440 yds, 6 tds
California Golden Bears Stats Leaders
- Passing: Goff – 177-273, 2482 yds, 24 tds
- Rushing: Lasco – 102 car, 523 yds, 6 tds
- Receiving: Treggs – 33 rec, 401 yds, 5 tds
The Head-to-Head Series Betting Trends
- California leads the all-time head-to-head series Vs Oregon: 39-35-2, including a 26-16-2 mark at home.
- The Ducks have won five straight vs. the Bears by a combined score of 214 to 64.
- Friday’s game will be the first time Cal has hosted Oregon outside of Berkeley. The game is being played at Levi’s Stadium. This game will also be the first college football game held at Levi’s Stadium, the brand-new home of the San Francisco 49ers.