Da Bears Vs. The Pack – Monday Night Football Betting TrendsRachel Garcia
This could be the greatest rivalry in all of sports since Frazier vs. Ali.
Forget the Yankees and Red Sox, Celtics and Lakers and Duke and North Carolina.
This is Da Bears Vs. The Pack.
This NFC North rivalry holds the title as the nation’s longest and most intense rivalry, with the beginnings going back to 1921. Both squads have met in the playoffs as well with the Packers winning the 2011 NFC title game en route to a Super Bowl run.
Updated NFL betting trends for the MNF matchup.
- The Green Bay Packers enter this Monday Night matchup having won the last four in a row, two of those against NFC North rivals (Lions and Vikings).
- The Packers have won six in a row in the series against the Bears, including the NFC championship game during the 2010 season.
- Green Bay enters this game with 11 straight wins at home at Lambeau Field. The Packers haven’t allowed a TD in the first half of their last 5 home games.
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is 8-2 against the Chicago Bears, completing 69% of his throws with 19 TDs and 6 INTS. Rodgers has thrown 12 touchdowns and two interceptions in the last four matchups against Chicago.
- The Packers have 20 of its last 22 regular-season and playoff home games against NFC North opponents.
- The Chicago Bears have lost three of the last four; those last four games were against NFC opponents.
- Brandon Marshall leads the Bears with 46 receptions for 540 yards and has five TDs but was held to eight catches for 80 yards and just one score in two meetings against the Packers, in 2012.
- Bears QB Josh McCown last start was in 2011 curiously against the Packers in a 35-21 loss. McCown threw for 242 yards, 1 TD and 2 interceptions.
- Green Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Green Bay’s last 7 games at home
- Green Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- Chicago is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Chicago’s last 9 games
- Chicago is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 5 games on the road Chicago is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Chicago’s last 11 games when playing Green Bay.
- Chicago is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Green Bay.
- Chicago is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Green Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Green Bay
- Chicago is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Green Bay
- Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Green Bay.