Russell Wilson looks for his first win at the U of Phoenix Stadium when he and his fellow Seahawks fly to Arizona to take on the Cardinals this Thursday night.
While Seattle is 5-1 this season and has remained in top few of every power rankings chart all season, Arizona is 3-3 with two losses against NFC West rivals: St. Louis and San Francisco.
So before you make your pick, study up on the NFL betting stats for these two teams.
NFL Betting Stats – Seahawks Vs. Cardinals
- This game features the 2nd best run team in the NFL with Seahawks, gashing opposing D’s for 157.7 yards a game, going against the 5th best unit against the run with the Cardinals allowing 90.7 per week.
- The Cardinals gave Russell Wilson the first loss of his career in the 2012 week matchup in Arizona. He got some payback when the Seahawks beat them 58-0 in week 14.
- The Arizona Cardinals’ 58-0 loss in Seattle, in 2012, was the worst loss in terms of margin of defeat in franchise history.
- Wilson has thrown 301 yards, 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in two games against the Cardinals. His 69.5 passer rating vs. Arizona is second worst against any team in the NFL; his worst number came against Houston.
- Cardinals QB Carson Palmer has played just once against Seattle on his career; he went 23 for 43 with 1 TD and 2 INTs when faced them with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- The Cardinals have covered the last 7 games where they played as 6 point underdogs or fewer.
- Seattle has covered the six of the last seven games where they played as 6 point favorites or fewer.
- Since week 5, teams are 7-0 ATS since Oct 06, 2013 as a dog after a loss on the road. The Cardinals lost to the 49ers on Sunday.
- Arizona WR Larry Fitzgerald has as many TDs (4) as the three top Seattle receivers (Baldwin 1, Tate 1, and Rice 2).
- In the two games, the Cardinals have played at home this they opened as underdogs, and they covered the spread by winning both games straight up.
- The Seahawks have been favorites in all three games they played away from home; they covered against Carolina and Houston, but failed against the Indianapolis Colts.
- The last three games played at Thursday night football this season ended OVER the game total.
- Seattle is 1-6 against the spread in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Arizona.