New Orleans Saints Vs. NY Jets Betting TrendsRachel Garcia
Wonder Twins UNITE!
New defensive coordinator Rob Ryan has changed the fortunes of the New Orleans’ defense after a laughable season in 2012 in the wake of bounty-gate.
The return of Sean Payton and the tenacity of Ryan’s newly introduced 3-4 defensive scheme focused on getting to the quarterback and forcing mistakes has brought a new found cred in the league.
Ryan will make sure his squad is ready to extend the misery it has brought to oppsoing offenses to his twin brother’s team as the Saints visit the New York Jets on Sunday.
New Orleans Saints Vs. NY Jets Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- New Orleans is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans’s last 5 games when playing NY Jets
- New Orleans is 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing NY Jets
- New Orleans is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of the NY Jets last 6 games
- NY Jets are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the NY Jets last 5 games when playing New Orleans
- NY Jets are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing New Orleans
- NY Jets are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing New Orleans
- NY Jets are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against New Orleans
What’s betting pick?