Conor McGregor looks for redemption at UFC 202 on Saturday, August 20. McGregor battles champion Nate Diaz in the main event. The fight takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada. McGregor versus Diaz is the main event of a terrific 5 fight main card that starts at 10:00 pm ET.
Before losing to Diaz, McGregor had won 7 straight fights in the Octagon. Nate Diaz has won 3 out of his last 4 fights going back to 2013.
How To Bet Nate Diaz vs Connor McGregor at UFC 202
What: UFC 202
Who: Nate Diaz vs Connor McGregor
When: Sábado 20, de Agosto, 2016 10:45 PM ET
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
Studio: T-Mobile Arena
Odds: Nate Diaz EVEN vs Connor McGregor -130
TV: UFC Network
Stream: UFC Fight Pass
Why Bet Conor McGregor at -130
McGregor took the fight with Nate Diaz after Rafael Dos Anjos pulled out. He had to jump up 2 weight classes from 145 to 170 in order to fight Diaz. On fight night, McGregor supposedly weighed 166 pounds while Diaz weighed 181 to 183 pounds. McGregor has assembled a top notch team to make sure that he not only weighs in at 170 pounds, but that he doesn’t lose any weight up to the fight.
Why Bet Nate Diaz at +100 Because…
Nate Diaz has more stamina than any fighter at UFC. He simply doesn’t give up. Diaz also showed versus McGregor in the first fight that he could take McGregor’s best punches and still last. It’s hard to see McGregor knocking out or submitting Nate Diaz.
UFC 202 Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction
McGregor is an excellent fighter. He’s also got a really good ground game. But Nate Diaz is better on the ground than McGregor. What has to be disturbing to McGregor fans is that Diaz took the first fight on only 10 days notice.
What he did shocked the world. But, maybe, it shouldn’t have. Diaz was only a +130 dog in the first fight. He’s a +100 dog in this fight. Diaz holds his weight better than McGregor. Not only that, but with a full training camp behind him, he should be in even better shape this time around.
I don’t see Conor beating Nate in this match. I like Diaz to submit McGregor in Round 4.
My final fight prediction is Nate Diaz via submission, Round 4.
Latest UFC 202 odds are from August 15.
Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz
- Conor McGregor -130
- Nate Diaz EVEN
Fight to complete 1 full round
- Yes (Fight completes 1 full round) -270
- No (Fight does not complete 1 full round) +185
Fight to complete 2 full rounds
- Yes (Fight completes 2 full rounds) -120
- No (Fight does not complete 2 full rounds) -120
Fight to complete 3 full rounds
- Yes (Fight completes 3 full rounds) +140
- No (Fight does not complete 3 full rounds) -200
Fight to complete 4 full rounds
- Yes (Fight completes 4 full rounds) +200
- No (Fight does not complete 4 full rounds) -300
Will the fight go the distance?
- Yes (Fight goes the distance ) +250
- No (Fight does not go the distance) -400
- Over 2.5 Rounds +110
- Under 2.5 Rounds -155
Method of Victory – 5 Rounds
- Conor McGregor wins inside distance +140
- Conor McGregor wins by 5 round decision +450
- Nate Diaz wins inside distance +120
- Nate Diaz wins by 5 round decision +600
- Draw +7500
Method of Victory
- Conor McGregor wins by decision or technical decision +450
- Conor McGregor wins by KO, TKO or DQ +150
- Conor McGregor wins by submission +1500
- Nate Diaz wins by decision or technical decision +600
- Nate Diaz wins by KO, TKO or DQ +500
- Nate Diaz wins by submission +195
- Draw or Technical draw +7500
Round Betting – 5 Rounds
- Conor McGregor in Round 1 +400
- Conor McGregor in Round 2 +600
- Conor McGregor in Round 3 +800
- Conor McGregor in Round 4 +1400
- Conor McGregor in Round 5 +2000
- Conor McGregor on points +450
- Nate Diaz in Round 1 +450
- Nate Diaz in Round 2 +650
- Nate Diaz in Round 3 +850
- Nate Diaz in Round 4 +850